Home
Read Online
Fashion
Culture
Music
Staff
About Us
Social
Submit
Categories
culture
editorials
fashion
featuredfaces
lifestyle
photointerview
thinkpiece
Mad Sounds Magazine
A PUBLICATION FOR THE YOUNG AND DARING
Issue No. 14 - Take What Is Yours
No comments:
Post a Comment
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
I Wish I Was: An Interview with Zander Hawley
an interview with Los Angeles raised singer/songwriter Zander Hawley As an avid activist and Amandla Stenberg devotee, I disco...
Big Star: The Most Underrated Band in America
photo credits Think of the music scene in 1972. ‘Exile On Main Street’ by the Rolling Stones probably comes to mind, as well as Davi...
An Interview with Julia Trotti
Julia Trotti is a fashion photographer based in Sydney, Australia. Her portfolio encompasses a wide variety of material, from highly compet...
Featured Face: Bree Kish
BREE KISH, POPULARLY KNOWN AS @BREEKISH ON INSTAGRAM, IS A MODEL AND YOUTUBER WITH A PASSION FOR THE SILLY AND SPECTACULAR. WE INTERVIEWED...
Styling the Seventies
Brooke Shields, circa 1978 I'd like to open with this picture of Brooke Shields, taken around the time Pretty Baby was released in...
Insecurities of a Writer
Ever since I started writing I looked forward to the day that people took my work seriously. I wanted to be one of those super cool,...
Reaching Truth: What Glamorizing Mental Illness Really Does
Photo by Michelle Heppner | @michelleeheppner Anxiety is a thief; an unwelcome stranger who knocks on your door any hour of the...
Jesse Rutherford & Expression
The Neighbourhood’s frontman Jesse Rutherford is making a great living off of doing absolutely anything and everything he sets his mi...
An Interview with Ron Dadon
Meet Ron Dadon, an Arizona based fashion photographer popularly known on Instagram as @ronathann. From editorial shoots, to portrait phot...
International Music Day: A Brief History Lesson
Photographer unknown In honor of International Music Day, I’d like to walk you through a brief history of the progression of music in N...
Archive
▼
2016
(83)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(2)
I Wish I Was: An Interview with Zander Hawley
Issue No. 14 - Take What Is Yours
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
About Me
Annie LeMonnier
Chalisa Singh
Justin Tilton
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
ZOE ALLEN
Powered by
Blogger
.
About me
recent posts
©
Mad Sounds Magazine
. Design by
MisteryDesigns
.
No comments:
Post a Comment