Featured Face: Bree Kish


BREE KISH, POPULARLY KNOWN AS @BREEKISH ON INSTAGRAM, IS A MODEL AND YOUTUBER WITH A PASSION FOR THE SILLY AND SPECTACULAR. WE INTERVIEWED BREE ABOUT HER  PASSION FOR MODELING, VIDEO MAKING, AND HER FUTURE PLANS. CHECK OUT HER ANSWERS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FACE BEHIND THE PHOTOS.

Bree's Favorite...
Song: Ooooh.. You know that's a tough one. I'm going to go with "No Scrubs" by TLC.
Band: Can Beyonce count as a band?
Artist: Beyonce again.
Book: The Perks of Being A Wallflower.
Movie: Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost In New York!
TV Show: CRIMINAL MINDS.
Female Celeb: Angelina Jolie all the way.
Male Celeb: Matthew Gray Gubler.
Place: New York
Drink: Diet Coke
Superhero: Superwoman!
Quote: "Say whatever you want about me, just spell my name right."
Store: Disney Store.. hehe.
Instrument: Piano
Movie Soundtrack: Project X or Elf...
Animal: Piglet
Holiday: Christmas.
Last Movie Watched:
”No Good Deed."
Coffee or Tea: Coffee, but only if it's iced!
Comedies or dramas: Comedies
Big cities or small towns: Big cities!
Most worn item: My most worn item are shoes. When I get a new pair, I get stuck on them.
Biggest pet peeve:
My biggest pet peeves are people who chew loudly, store employees that ask you if you need any help repeatedly, and when someone doesn't close my door on their way out.
Favorite place: New York!
Hot or cold weather: Cold weather
East or west coast: West coast!
Worst fears: getting kidnapped, drowning, being buried alive, and driving. Yeah, driving.
If you could have one talent, what would it be?
Singing!
You have a free trip to anywhere in the world, where do you go? 
Spain
If you could have any job in the world, which would you choose? 
Model!
You have $1,000, what do you spend it on? 
Fancy coats and shoes
If you could relocate to one place, where would you live? 
New York!


MAD SOUNDS: YOU'RE AN EXTREMELY TALENTED MODEL, HOW DID YOU BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY INTO THE MODELING INDUSTRY?
BREE KISH: I made my way into the modeling industry at the young age of 14. A lot of people would tell me to give it a try because I was tall and had interesting features. I thought why not, so I emailed some agencies in LA and began receiving responses instantly. I ended up meeting with an agency and getting signed on the spot!

MS: DO YOU HOPE TO PURSUE MODELING AS A FUTURE CAREER?
BK: I definitely hope to pursue modeling as a future career. I'm happiest on set and wouldn't want to be doing anything else! I love being around such creative people and experiencing things not everyone gets to experience.

MS: OF THE MANY SHOOTS THAT YOU’VE MODELED FOR, WHICH HAVE BEEN YOUR FAVORITE? 
BK: All my shoots are so incredibly different and I've been very grateful to work with such talented photographers. I think my favorite shoot was with Arina Borodina because it's my most memorable. It was freezing out, it started to rain, and I was in the water. We made it work!

MS: IF YOU COULD WORK WITH ANY PARTICULAR PHOTOGRAPHER, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
BK: If I could work with a particular photographer it would probably be Palma Wright. She has a style like no other and I feel like my look would perfectly mesh with her craziness. She's awesome!

MS: WHICH DO YOU PREFER TO MODEL FOR, CONCEPTUAL OR PORTRAIT/FASHION?
BK: I'm not sure! I like them both for different reasons. My favorite type of shoot is just one that conveys a strong mood.


MS: I ALSO UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL, WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START MAKING VIDEOS?
BK: Yes! I love YouTube. YouTube became a huge part of my life at an extremely young age. I watched YouTubers religiously and became interested in making videos myself! Eventually people started saying I should do it, so I did! Sometimes all you need is a little push.

MS: WHAT TYPES OF VIDEOS DO YOU ENJOY CREATING?
BK: I like creating all types of videos. Makeup and fashion videos allow me to express myself creatively. I also like making videos such as rants or Q&As because I feel more connected to the people watching them!

MS: IN A GENERAL SENSE, WHO ARE YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATIONS?
BK: My biggest inspirations are Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, and my mom.

MS: THREE WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF:
BK:Ambitious, passionate, and clever! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram