Featured Face: Kjerstin Pinc



KJERSTIN PINC, POPULARLY KNOWN AS @KJERSTINPINC ON INSTAGRAM, IS A YOUNG MODEL WITH A PASSION FOR THE ADVENTUROUS AND EXCITING. WE INTERVIEWED KJERSTIN ABOUT HER  PASSION FOR MODELING, PHOTOGRAPHY, AND HER FUTURE PLANS. CHECK OUT HER ANSWERS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FACE BEHIND THE PHOTOS.



Kjerstin's Favorite...
  • Song: The Other Woman by Lana del Rey
  • Band: (It's not in my nature to only choose one band) Arctic Monkeys, Alt-j, the Black Keys
  • Artist: Grimes, Sky Ferreira, Lana del Rey, Edith Piaf, Kanye West
  • Book: The Harry Potter series and the Bible
  • Movie: Factory Girl
  • TV Show: New Girl, Sex and the City, Grey's Anatomy
  • Female Celeb: Zooey Deschanel, Taylor Momsen
  • Male Celeb: Johnny Depp
  • Place: Paris, France
  • Drink:  an Iced Velvet from Lux Coffee Shop
  • Superhero:  Spider-Man 
  • Quote: "I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet" Sarah Jessica Parker
  • Store: Topshop
  • Instrument: Violin
  • Movie Soundtrack: Grey's Anatomy (TV show)
  • Animal: Cheetahs are beautiful 
  • Holiday: Halloween
  • Randoms:
  • Last movie you watched? Factory Girl
  • Coffee or tea? Coffee
  • Comedies or dramas? Depends on my mood
  • Big city or small town? The biggest city in the world, please.
  • What is your most worn item? My 3 pairs of Topshop high waisted black jeans.
  • What are your biggest pet peeves? When people say/spell my name wrong, normalcy and when they run out of my size in the item I want 
  • Favorite place that you’ve ever traveled? NYC
  • Hot or cold weather? Cold
  • East or west coast? East Coast 
  • Worst fears? Not living long enough to make my dreams come true.


Mad Sounds: You're a natural born model, do you hope to pursue a professional career in modeling within your future? 
Kjerstin Pinc: I enjoy modeling momentarily because of all the amazingly talented people I have met, but I don't necessarily want to pursue modeling as a career. I would love to work behind the scenes, styling models for shoots and campaigns for clothing companies. 

MS: Of the many shoots that you’ve modeled for, which has been your favorite? Why? 
KP: For me, my favorite shoots are completely dependent on the photographer. I love adventuring into new territories with people. I always love working with my best friend, Jaci Smith, we always find unique places and she's a blast.

MS: What type of photography is your favorite? 
KP: Fashion 

MS: Which do you prefer to model for, conceptual or portrait/fashion? 
KP: Fashion. I always gravitate towards fashion because that's the industry I want to be in.

MS: Who do you model for most often? 
KP: Jaci Smith. 

MS: Who are your favorite photographers to work with? 
KP: Jaci Smith, Natalie Allen and Kristine Morgan

MS: What are your favorite instagram accounts? 
KP: @zoelaz @jacimariesmith @newdarlings @ronathann

MS: If you could model for any photographer, who would you choose? @jordenkeith and @tyfrench are amazing
KP: Three words to describe yourself: loyal, persistent and tired (hence, my favorite drink is coffee)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram