In Case No One Has Ever Told You Before:

    Photo by: Sheridan Dyches


















In case no one has ever told you before, you are worth it

Sometimes life can be a little tricky. And during those tricky times we tend to find ourselves doubting everything we are doing and everything we have worked for, questioning if it is all worth it. And sometimes we get to the point where we even find ourselves questioning if we are even worth it.

Well you are. You are worth it. Everything and anything you do is worth it. I believe that there is a reason behind everything, and there is a reason why you are here.

Worth is a funny thing. Why do we think so poorly of ourselves sometimes? We are great. We are awesome. We should be proud.
We have the tendency to undermine our worth by comparing ourselves to each other. Well we shouldn't. Our differences are what makes us each so special and unique. We tend to set our goals by what other people think is important. Well we shouldn't. Only we know what is best for us. We tend to create this unrealistic vision of how life is supposed to play out. Well we shouldn’t. Live in the moment and let the future come.

Worth is not justified by an external factor. Why is it that we depend on someone else to make us happy? Why do we go seeking for another person to make us feel good about ourselves? What if that person leaves? Then what are you going to do?

Worth and happiness comes from within. You are in control. And the sooner you realize that, the sooner you will find yourself waking up everyday with a lighter mind and a sense of clarity.
What I learned was that NO ONE can pull you out from under the dark. You have to do the dirty work yourself. You have to pull yourself out and see yourself for the amazing human being that you are. It's all in your mind. Remove the negativity. Stop pushing away the good. And keep moving forward.
You will be amazed at all that you can do once you begin to believe in yourself. There is no risk in giving yourself a chance.

Remember: “It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.”

You are deserving of your dreams. Your voice deserves to be heard. You don't need to impress anyone but yourself. Embrace your talents. Believe in your path. Take your time. Surround yourself with positivity and inspiring influences. Find what you love and run with it. Find what makes you feel good. Laugh. Surround yourself with the company that you need. And don't let anyone ever tell you, that you aren't good enough.

I know it is easier said than done, but I was once stuck in this dark, gray cloud where I didn't see a purpose for living. I didn't see a purpose to anything I was doing. I too, questioned my worth. I shut down. I hid from life. And I didn't want to be apart of it.
And now I cannot believe how much I've missed out on living and loving life. I can't go back and redeem the days I have wasted and neither can you, but we can sure as well make sure that every waking day from now on that we know that we are worth it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram