Beauty Obsessions: Colourpop Cosmetics!


Today I am blogging about my latest beauty obsession! If you are a lipstick lover, then this post is for you!

Now before you all rush over to order Kylie Jenner’s pricy liquid lips, you might want to check out the amazing Ultra Matte Lips from Colourpop! With a collection of over 40 shades available and a retail of $6.00, I decided to talk about my top three shades that I fell in love with!  If you are interested in a matte, super-long wearing lip product then you will love these too!

These matte lipsticks glide on very smooth, dries evenly, and feels weightless!  
I absolutely adore Colourpop Cosmetics! With such an affordable cost, you get a high quality product that dries to a flat matte finish and are super long wearing.  They last exceptionally well with eating and drinking. They do not leave my lips feeling stiff or parched and they do not flake or crack! When applying these colors, I do apply chap stick beforehand just so that the product sits smoothly. I also apply one coat, let it dry, apply a second coat, and then I’m good to go! I usually only find myself reapplying once throughout the day when wearing these lip products!

The shades I will be discussing are: Beeper, Trap, and Kapow.



Colourpop’s ultra matte lip in Beeper is a perfect mid-toned brown liquid lip with a tint of pink. Colourpop descirbes Beeper as a “warm mid-tone taupe”. With a muted, medium-dark rosy brown, this color is very easy to wear on a daily basis giving a more neutral subtle look!


 Colourpop’s ultra matte lip in Trap is described as”dusty greyed out beige”, which is spot on! Trap is a very smoky gray shade with a tint of light purple. Very subtle and easy to wear! If you have been searching for a color that is in between the vibrant purple and dark purple spectrum, then Trap is definitely for you!


Colourpop’s ultra matte lip in Kapow is the exact opposite of Trap. Kapow is a very dark, bold, muted brown/gray shade with a very small dose of a purple hue. This color is one that you would definitely rock at night. This bold color is great to wear with light eye make-up. If you’ve been wanting a bold neutral lip to rock, then Kapow is your answer! 
                                  


So before you go spending tons on Kylie’s lip products, you should definitely give Colourpop’s Cosmetics a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram