A Playlist for Going Airborne

Courtesy of @ohwondermusic / Instagram
This morning I will be hopping on an airplane with a one-way ticket to my home away from home. I love airplane rides; they feel enchanting, mysterious and refreshing. Every time I have been on an airplane, there has been something new and thrilling waiting for me at the end of the trip. One of the things I enjoy most about flying is the intimate and personal time I get with myself. As the plane takes off, you can expect my earbuds to be pushing familiar jams into my ears, and my thoughts are let off their leash. In the midst of my move back to the city to start another year of school, I decided to compile a list of songs that go well with taking flight. 

Courtesy of @amberrunofficial / Instagram
St. Cecilia by The Medicine Hat
Breathe by The Parades 
Lost in Your Love by The New Coast
Golden Light by Madden ft. 6AM 
Alaska by Maggie Rogers 
Conrad by Ben Howard
Runnin’ by Naughty Boy ft. Beyonce
Coexist by Prismo
Heaven by Amber Run
The Gates by Young Empires
Drive by Glades (Mt. Eden Remix)
Shark by Oh Wonder
California Girls by NoMBe
Campfire by Satellite Stories
Echoes of Mine by M83

Courtesy of @themedhatmusic / Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram